PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
This Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") is prepared by the Website Administration in accordance with the provisions and requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and aimed at defining the conditions for receiving (collecting) information about the Users of the Website, using and transferring information about the Users of the Website, providing access to information about the Users of the Website to third parties, in particular, to Credit institutions.
This Policy is a legally binding document for Users that use the Website in accordance with its basic purpose. Each User agrees to read and acknowledge this Policy prior to using the Website.
User’s acceptance of this Policy is performed by User’s implicative (actual) actions, namely by:
- actual use of the Website (its technical capabilities and functionality);
which is the evidence of the intention, willingness, desire and agreement of the User to comply with and observe this Policy.
The acceptance of the Policy means reading, understanding of all together and each of the conditions of the Policy, complete, unconditional and unreserved agreement of the User with the provisions and requirements, determined in the Policy.
Further in the text of the Policy, the Website Administration and the User are jointly referred to as the "Parties", and individually as the "Party".
- TERMS USED IN THE POLICY
- For the purposes of this Policy, the following terms are used with the following meaning:
- Website – is the result of intellectual activity that represents a composite work published in the Internet under a certain network address (domain, domain name, subdomain) and includes software that provides its technological and technical operation, graphical solution (design, order arrangement of the elements, color palette and etc.), content, namely textual information, photographic images, pictures, video, audio and more, united by the single purpose and meaning and presented as web pages. The Website in the text of this Agreement is the Website owned by the Website Administration published in the Internet under the domain name (domain, subdomain, address) - archivarix.com, as well as integrated subdomains and derivative web pages.
- Website Administration is the owner of this web site who holds the rights of the use, administration and management of the Website, provides the Website for Users’ operation and renders services for the Users stipulated by the User Agreement and described directly on the Website itself or determined by functionality of the Website. On the Website, there is an authorized representative (moderator) acting on behalf of the Website Administration and appointed directly by the Website Administration.
- User is a natural person, who is a recipient or a potential recipient of the services provided by the Website Administration described directly on the Website or determined by functionality of the Website.
- Information (data) is any information about or relating to the User.
- In case if there is no uniform interpretation of the term in the text of the present Policy, refer to the following interpretation of the terms: first of all, definitions given on the Website archivarix.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Website"); secondly, in accordance with the norms of the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation.
- THE OBJECTIVE OF THE POLICY
- This Policy is intended to provide proper protection of the Information about the Users, including their personal data, from illegal access by third parties, and to establish the order of receipt, provision and use of the Information about the Users.
- This Policy is aimed at defining exclusively common provisions in respect of receipt and use of Information about the Users. Certain aspects of receipt and use of the Information can be determined by documents published on the Website or by technical device of the Website.
- PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS
- The list of the Information provided by the User and placed on the Website is established at the sole discretion of the Website Administration.
- The User agrees to place and provide its personal data in order for the Website Administration to fulfill its obligations to the User on the provision of services foreseen by the User Agreement, as described directly on the Website or determined by certain technical features of the Website.
- Hosting personal data of the User on the Website is aimed at receiving services from the Website Administration in accordance with their prescription and orientation.
- The use of Information about the User is unacceptable to any objectives rather than to the relevant subject of the Website.
- The User may delete personal information, as well as any other information hosted on the Website. For this purpose, the User should refer to the Website Administration at the e-mail address: email@example.com with the request to delete or change the personal data of the User.
- By using the Website, the User agrees and accepts that the Website Administration reserves the right to use his personal data anonymously and in the aggregate for statistical purposes.
- The Website Administration is obliged to refuse from providing any personal information about the Users to private individuals and organizations that state the possible improper use of such information (newsletters of unauthorized advertising, spam, providing information to other parties, etc.).
- The Website Administration shall not be liable for possible improper use of the information hosted on the Website, by the Users or other parties occurred without notice of the Website Administration, with or without the violation of the information security of the Website.
- The Website Administration processes only the personal data of the Users that was hosted on the Website. Personal data of the Users is processed by the software and hardware and technical means of the Website.
- INFORMATION SOURCES
- The administration of the Website receives the information about the Users by the following means (from the following sources):
- The Information provided directly by the Users themselves, including but not limited to the foregoing:
- The Information received from the User when filling out the form located on the Website, in particular the e-mail address, domain (subdomain) of the Website, time intervals and etc.
- The Information about the User provided upon the request of the Website Administration, in particular last name, first name, middle name, date of birth, contact phone number and other information about the User;
- The Information about the User received from other User;
- The Website Administration is entitled to request or require from the User to specify any Information needed for fulfillment of obligations towards the Users. The User is hereby obliged to provide true, complete and updated information about the User.
- The Information from program, technical and hardware services (software and etc.) used by the User when viewing the web pages of the Website, including but not limited to the following:
- Information on the software and hardware devices used by the Users when visiting the Website, including the model and version of the operating system, unique identifiers of the devices, as well as data on the mobile network and the phone number from which the User visits the Website;
- The Information recorded at the servers logs, in particular, the data on the search queries of the Users, cookies, the IP address, errors in the work of the system, cookies data, data on web pages of the Website that the User visits;
- The Information on the territorial location of the User provided via the Internet and etc.;
- The Information about the domain (subdomain) provider of the User, his country of location and etc.
- The Information on the details of the means of payment used by the User to pay for the services of the Website Administration, including but not limited by the indicated bank account number, the number of the electronic wallet and etc.
- NOTIFICATIONS AND ASSURANCES
- The User hereby acknowledges and agrees that the placement of the information on the Website, as well as the transfer of the information to the Website Administration, including its own personal data, is performed independently, voluntarily and in his personal discretion. By placing the personal data of the User on the Website, the User confirms that he acts voluntarily, and that it voluntarily provides the information to the Website Administration for processing.
- The User hereby gives consent to process its personal data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation of the Russian Federation. The Website Administration is entitled to use the personal data of the User in order to execute its obligations towards the User, including those that are stated in Section 3 of this Policy, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable legislation on personal data.
- The User hereby agrees to receive from the Website Administration various SMS, e-mail letters and other forms of directing/receiving the information, including advertising content.
- The Website Administration does not check the adequacy of the information provided or received from the Users, and does not control its legal capacity and efficiency. It is presumed, and the Website Administration proceeds on the basis that the User in all cases without exceptions provides complete and true information about himself and keeps this information updated.
- When processing personal data of the Users, the Website Administration is obliged to take all organizational and technical controls to protect it from unauthorized access by means not applicable by the Website. But it is possible that as a result of a malfunction of the Website, virus or hacker attack, technical faults and other circumstances the personal data of the Users may become accessible to other parties.
- The Website Administration is obliged to not host on the Website any personal data of others, as well as not to use personal data of other Users in any way non-conforming to the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation, or any illegal or unlawful purposes, in order to deriving benefits and any other purposes non-conforming to the purposes of the Website.
- 6. TRANSFER OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE USER
- The Website Administration is not entitled, except for the cases specified in the item 6.2 of this Policy, without the consent of the User to transfer the information about the User whether on indemnity basis or free of charge.
- The Website Administration has a right, without the consent of the User and without its prior notification, to transfer the information about the User in the following cases:
- to the government authorities, including law enforcement bodies, inquiry and investigation bodies, court, local self-government bodies on their reasoned request;
- on the basis of a judicial act to third parties;
- to third parties and public organizations upon their reasoned request in case of violation or alleged violation of their rights;
- in other cases as statutorily required by the applicable legislation.
- DISPUTE SETTLEMENT PROCEDURE
- The Website Administration and the User hereby establish pre-action procedures for settlement of disputes arising from the application of this Policy. The deadline for response to the claim is 10 (ten) working days from the date of its receipt.
- In case of not obtaining an agreement on disputable matters, the dispute arising from this Policy shall be subject to review by court in accordance with the applicable legislation at the location of the Website Administration.
- 8. VALIDITY OF THE POLICY
- This Policy shall be effective from the moment of publishing it in Internet on the Website specified in the item 1.1.1 of this Policy.
- This Policy was published for an indefinite period and shall become invalid when terminated by the Website Administration.
- In case of changes in the Policies, such changes shall be effective from the moment of publishing new revision of the Agreement at the Website, if other effective date is not additionally defined at publishing. Website Administration is entitled to make changes in the Agreement text in its sole discretion.
- The User is obliged to monitor changes in provisions of this Policy on individual basis and shall be liable for negative consequences resulted from failure to fulfill such obligation.
- In case if the User is not agree with respective changes, the User is obliged to stop using the Website and reject the services provided by the Website Administration. Otherwise, if the User keeps using the Website, it means that the User accepts provisions of the new revision of the Policy.
- Current version of the Policy is available on the Website at the address: https://ru.archivarix.com/privacy/.
- This Policy was made in Russian. In case of any inconsistency between Russian and translated version of the Policy, provisions of the Russian version shall prevail and be directly applicable.